You have a VND balance on your VBTC account and are looking to withdraw the balance to your own bank account or as cash (in case you don’t have a bank account or prefer not to use it).
VBTC is allowing you to withdraw your VND balance to any Vietnamese bank account as well as withdrawing via various Cash Offices in various major Vietnamese cities.
The following fees & withdrawal times provide you an overview over the cost & time of processing your withdrawals:
- All other domestic banks - 25k VND fixed fee + 0.2% on withdrawal amount
- All other foreign banks - 45k VND fixed fee + 0.2% on withdrawal amount
Withdrawal time: Usually within the same hour during business hours. Some interbank wires might take a longer time to arrive. Foreign banks & Vietcombank (if foreign account holder): 1-3 working days
Cash Office withdrawal (no bank account needed):
- Ho Chi Minh City - 200k VND fixed fee + 0.5% on withdrawal amount
- Hanoi - 500k VND fixed fee + 1.0% on withdrawal amount
- Hoi An - 500k VND fixed fee + 1.0% on withdrawal amount
Withdrawal time: Please await confirmation that your withdrawal is processed by our team, we will notify our cash office partners about your arrival.
Please contact VBTC customer service to arrange your visit.
Withdrawal to foreign / offshore bank accounts:
Please contact VBTC customer service to provide you a tailored solution for your needs. Generally it is possible to withdraw to various offshore jurisdictions, so feel free to get in touch.